IT Service Management
IT Service Management is the use of 'best practice' in the management of IT service provision to the business customers.
Key within the effective implementation of IT Service Management is the requirement to understand the needs and business processes of the customer. IT must recognise its role is to underpin the operation requirements of the business. This level of understanding ensures that Service Management will work in partnership with the business in achieving its goals by providing a streamlined user-centric service which is business driven rather than technology driven.
TAGZ contends that for a business to gain real visible benefits efficient and effective use of people, processes, products and partners is an absolute necessity. To ensure this happens it is essential that Service Management is implemented to maximise the efficient and effectiveness of this use.
We have a proven track record.
TAGZ has a proven track record in delivering benefits to the business by applying the principles of 'best practice' Service Management.
Benefits delivered include:
- The efficient and effective use of IT resources.
- Continuous improvement in service quality
- Reduced risk of not meeting business objective by the use of repeatable proven processes
Service Management using ITIL principles gives businesses key advantages such as:
- Improved responsiveness to customer and supplier needs
- Improved IT alignment with strategic business objectives
- Improved underpinning of business operation facilitating growth
- Reduced Total Cost of Ownership, Increased Return on Investment